Venetian crystal chandeliers in classic and contemporary high-end design.
Founded in 1295, Barovier&Toso is one of the oldest and most prestigious Murano lighting factories known to Venice. The first official document mentioning Mr. Barovier, a master glassmaker on the island of Murano, is found at this date. A century and a half later, Barovier made history with the revolutionary invention of an extremely transparent and brilliant material by Angelo Barovier. The factor that makes this formula unique and still used today is the total absence of arsenic and lead in its composition. By a decree of 1455, Angelo Barovier obtained the exclusive right to produce "Cristallo Veneziano" or Venetian crystal. The 20th century was the second high point in the history of this great family thanks to the personality and talent of Ercole, a prolific and gifted designer whose models are still the most beautiful references in the collection today. Barovier&Toso chandeliers are of incomparable elegance and unequalled quality of manufacture.
- Wall lamp with white crystal bell shade, lime... - 3198€
- Venetian crystal wall lamp, black and gold... - 2743€
- Contemporary Murano crystal wall lamp, black... - 2743€
- Art Nouveau style wall lamp in blue Murano... - 3965€
- Design table lamp, smoked grey crystal, green... - 2613€
- Design table lamp in smoked grey crystal,... - 2613€
- Design table lamp, oval reflector in gradient... - 2613€
- Table lamp with gold beige cylindrical shade,... - 1573€
- Classic cordless lamp in transparent... - 3120€
- Portable table lamp in transparent rostrato... - 3120€
- Classic wall lamp with gold crystal cone, gold... - 2470€
- Design pendant in smoked white crystal,... - 11687€